Hotel Clarence Pet Policy
"The theme of the beloved movie 'It's a Wonderful Life' permeates every
aspect of the hotel and reminds the traveler of times gone by. This gem should
not be missed by those planning a trip to upstate New York."--
Seneca County Chamber of Commerce
Well behaved pets of all types (except some aggressive breeds) are welcome.
- A $50.00 per night, non-refundable fee will be charged.
- In consideration of all Hotel Clarence guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on the hotel property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.